MAGNETIC AIR BONSAI
The Magnetic Air Bonsai is the cool way to add live plants to your home. It is a magnetic floating pot, where you can plant any type of plant or flower. The most common is the classic plant would be a bonsai tree (a miniature version of a large tree), but it's all up to you.
HOW IT WORKS?
The Air Bonsai plant floats about 0.8 inches off the pot's base, using the magnetism to cause a negative reaction of the opposing poles of the magnet, pushing away from each other.
- Plant the plant of your choice in the pot (follow plant's instructions)
- Place the base on a horizontal flat surface and plug it in to an outlet.
- Hold the pot with two hands carefully, and move it vertically downwards to the center of the base.
- Move towards the center of the base until you find the levitation point. You'll feel a strong force holding the pot in place.
- Slowly let go of the pot, making sure it stays afloat.
- Water the plant regularly by its specific instructions- there's no need to take it off the base while you do that, but do make sure not to wet the base, and dry it immediately if it does get wet.
- Base size: 13.4x13.4x2.8cm (5.27x5.27x1.1")
- Flower pot size: 9x5cm (3.54x1.96")
- Suspension height: 2cm (0.78")
We ship everywhere in The United States
Please Note: Due to high demand, please allow 7-21 days for delivery.